How many Justin Biebers could you take in a fight?

If you like I live in a country with with millions of prepy little girls, you surely have heard of The Phenom called Justin Beiber and how annoying his screaming minions can get caused by the Garmlich Effect(Definition below). I don't hate him(his Canadian after all, Yay Canada!) , but i might go bonkers if i hear another hum of "baby baby" in that angelic girly voice.

Now our friends at theoatmeal.com had foreseen this and created survey to estimate how Justin Beiber you could take on in 12 questions , if your bored check it out (of course your bored your on my blog after all lol) and post me your score for Beiber braging rights xD.

Not to brag but ahem ahem :
How many Justin Biebers could you take in a fight?

What is the Garmlich Effect ? I'll let Chef Explain it to you...





and always your welcome for time well wasted (i hope)..... Viva la résistance!

0 Thoughts: